Well, I hope I'm not jinxing it, but we've officially been "off the bottle" for over 24 hours! This is a feat I thought would take forever to overcome.
This morning was the first morning she drank from her sippy instead of her bottle, and we weaned her off the nightime bottle over the past few nights - last night was the first night she didn't get her ba ba and no crying! (We had been giving her her cup for a few nights and she ended up pushing it away & fussing, so we would give in and give her about 2 oz from a bottle.) She did wake up at 2am screaming last night - very unusual - but somehow I don't think it was related. :-)
As much as we liked the Dr. Brown's bottles, we are NOT going to miss cleaning all of the parts! Yay!
1 comment:
Here, here...too not cleaning parts of bottles. Now you will just have sippy cups everywhere!!
Post a Comment