Friday, December 24, 2010

Seems like old times




Way back when I was a kid (and long before I was around) my grandpa had a successful furniture store in Florissant where Old Time Pottery is now. Whenever people from North County hear our family name or my grandpa's name, Lou Gianopulos, more times than not we hear "oh, we have some furniture from there". For Christmas my brother had shirts replicated that look just like the shirts we all used to have from the store. Brings back memories of when I was a kid and my mom used to take me in to work with her on days I didn't want to go to or didn't have preschool. I used to help clean the glass tables, showed off my counting skills to the office ladies (poor things had to listen to me count to 100 numerous times) and took naps in Papa's office or under my mom's desk.
Since we didn't get to go Christmas Eve when he gave them to everyone, Bobby gave us ours early and I took a picture for him to show Papa that night. Here's our cuties in their Cousins shirts!

No comments: