Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Peyton's First Haircut











I've been dreading the day that we do this since I didn't want to cut off Peyton's curls, but we decided it was time to get her hair trimmed. We talked it up pretty big and told her everything they would do and took her to one of the kid places yesterday afternoon. Well, there was an 1.5 hour wait so I was going to take her back after dinner. She didn't understand and kept saying that she wanted to get her hair cut. So, we kept looking in the Valley and came across Supercuts. We only had to wait a few minutes and she was very patient and just kept smiling. When they called her name she got up in the chair, let them put the smock on and just sat still. She looked so proud of herself and did everything the lady asked her to. It was blow-dried almost straight and she looked so grown up.

No comments: