Braden turned 10 months old today! I can now definitely see that his top TWO teeth have poked through. His hair is getting longer by the day and I have to tuck it behind his ears. Still deciding what I want to do with it before I break out the scissors, but I think that day is coming soon. Besides the accomplishments that I have recently posted, he has started to use push toys. He has pushed a kitchen chair all the way across the floor, walking behind it, and he has pushed (with my help of course, making sure neither fell!) Ashlyn on the princess car. They both were smiling so big, we'll have to do it again when Daddy is around so I can take a picture. He loves to explore.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Braden is 10 Months Old!
Braden turned 10 months old today! I can now definitely see that his top TWO teeth have poked through. His hair is getting longer by the day and I have to tuck it behind his ears. Still deciding what I want to do with it before I break out the scissors, but I think that day is coming soon. Besides the accomplishments that I have recently posted, he has started to use push toys. He has pushed a kitchen chair all the way across the floor, walking behind it, and he has pushed (with my help of course, making sure neither fell!) Ashlyn on the princess car. They both were smiling so big, we'll have to do it again when Daddy is around so I can take a picture. He loves to explore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment