Thursday, August 11, 2011
Braden is 15 Months Old!
A lot has happened in the past three months! Braden understands everything we say and follows directions very well. He even knows to go get his shoes and sit on the fireplace when I say we're going bye-bye. He is starting to communicate a little more. He waves bye-bye, repeats a few things such as "ruff ruff" (when we're talking about dogs), says ""mom mom" signs "more" and says "vroom vroom" when he is playing with his toy cars. He loves buckles and tries to put his shoes on, buckle himself in his car seat and tries to help me with Ashlyn's booster seat buckles. In our picture books he can point to a dog. It's also been helpful that when I say that it's time for bed, if he is really ready he walks himself down the hall and stands next to his crib. He also got his first molar in FINALLY. Poor guy, his gums were swollen for so long. He even went on his first hunger strike for four days while he was waiting for that thing. His most recent accomplishment is that he can go down the stairs by himself. This is something that I have been negligent in teaching as I am always nervous bringing all three down by myself, but he just decided one day that he wanted to do it. He loves to play with his cars, the vacuum, broom and loves to kiss his sisters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment